Booking Forms & Payment Details Booking form can also be posted to you free if required.
Click on the link for a booking form, fill in,
save and then attach to the email to
How To Book Your Next Function, Payment Options, Booking Details
and other General Information.
If you are using an Android Phone and are unable to open any booking forms then you don't have the App installed on
your phone to do so. If this is the case then add a Word or PDF App to your phone,
click here for the Kingsoft Office Software via GooglePlay
The #1 FREE Office app for Android. NO In App Purchases. Fully compatible with Microsoft® Office file formats.
Wedding Booking Form
(for DJing/Video/PA Packages) .docx
Party/Functions Booking Form.docx
for birthdays, engagement parties, school discos,
sports club functions and other events
Events Video Package (not weddings) .docx
Standard Booking Form (for parties, discos and other functions).pdf
Standard Booking Form (for parties, discos and other functions).doc
Standard Booking Form - basic text file (*.txt)
Events Video Package .doc
Events Video Package .pdf
DJ MITCH'S WEDDING RECEPTIONS GUIDE.docx
DJ MITCH'S WEDDING RECEPTIONS GUIDE .pdf
DJ MITCH'S WEDDING RECEPTIONS GUIDE .doc
Wedding Booking Form
(for DJing/Video/PA Packages) .docx
Wedding Booking Form .doc
Wedding Booking Form .pdf
Wedding Booking Form - Basic text document (*.txt)
not recommended but here if you have to use it.
Cash (a preferred option) Pay direct to DJ Mitch in Grovedale -
ring 52415820, 0400538189 for address and time to come over.
Direct Bank Deposit (preferred)
ACCOUNT NAME MITCHELL D PILGRIM
Bendigo Bank BSB NUMBER 633000
ACCOUNT NUMBER 101801108
Reference**IMPORTANT** (use your full name)
Other Payment Options
* Personal Cheque - must be cleared before occasion,
please email or phone for postal address.
Overseas bank cheques are not accepted.
No personal cheques accepted on the night unless previously
fully approved by DJ Mitch.
Make cheque out to: MITCHELL PILGRIM
(Please DO NOT make your cheque out to "DJ Mitch" or "DJ Mitch's Dance Machine")
* School/Company/Association Cheque (can be paid on the night
ONLY if fully approved when booking)
* Australia Post Office Money Order, contact DJ Mitch for postal address.
* I prefer payments not be done by PayPal but if you have to,
the option is available but there is a PayPal surcharge of 3%
(example $1000 payment with PayPal surcharge is $1030 total) (Add $3 for every $100 paid)
If paying by this method then be sure that any payments are done more than 5 full working days
before function to be
absolutely sure payment goes through in time.If you have to use PayPal then payments to
DJ Mitch's PayPal Account is: email@example.com
I accept PAYPAL payment but please make sure your Paypal Account is verified before paying
with Paypal otherwise your payment will come through as an eCheque and which may
have a 3-5 day clearing period. Please check with Paypal to find out how verify your account.
* No other payment methods are accepted.
Pay minimum $100 deposit now (or full amount now or before the function date if you like)
and balance of payment received before the date. All bookings there is a full refund up to 30 days prior
to your function if circumstances prevent you having the function on the original date.
Less than 1 month notice will incur the minimum deposit to be forfeited,
any remaining payment made will then be returned the next day.
(Updated: applies to all new wedding bookings made from 14/3/2015)
WEDDING BOOKINGS: $100 deposit not refundable within 30 days of your wedding date,
any payments above the $100 will be refunded instantly. ** IMPORTANT: Bookings are not confirmed until booking form has been received
(and I confirm with reply) then I allow up to 7 days for your booking deposit to be received.
Phone enquiries I can hold that date for 24 hours only allowing time to receive the booking form.
This is due to the volume of enquiries and bookings which come in regularly keeping the
system fair for all customers. All payments must be completed by the function date at the absolute latest.
HOW TO BOOK YOUR NEXT FUNCTION - Ring DJ Mitch for availability for your function date on
52415820 or 0400 538189 at anytime. or - Email DJ Mitch with any questions and your
function date to firstname.lastname@example.org - Save the booking form then email and fill in the required details and DJ Mitch will confirm any details with you. - or if you are in the Grovedale area then ring 52415820 or 0400 538189
to arrange a time to drop over and discuss any questions
and fill out the booking form.
- It is very important you lock your booking with the booking form
complete and checked and booking deposit paid particularly for Saturday night bookings.
Some weddings have been locked in 12 to 24 months in advance. * Full refund up to 30 days prior to your function if circumstances prevent you front
having the function on the original date.
TIMES, MUSIC AND PAYMENTS BY ONE WEEK PRIOR TO THE WEDDING **
- Booking Deposit MUST be made to confirm your booking
(unless I have clearly stated otherwise). All bookings there is a $100 minimum initial payment (booking deposit)
required from all customers unless agreed to otherwise.
Full refund up to 30 days prior to your function if circumstances prevent you
having the function on the original date.
Less than 1 month notice will incur the minimum deposit amount to be forfeited,
any remaining payment made will then be refunded instantly.
WEDDING BOOKINGS: $100 deposit not refundable within 30 days of your wedding date,
any payments above the $100 will be refunded instantly. - Available for Pub-Club Gigs and Corporate Functions – prices negotiable – (regular or fill-in DJ work with or without lighting or basic lighting) ** Note - please turn off any nearby smoke alarms as the smoke machine
(if required to be used heavily can trigger these). (only industry standard smoke fluid is used and is very safe) - The smoke machine/hazer helps to make a great effect for the laser light and other lighting. - The smoke machine/hazer will not be used if deemed inappropriate for the venue or occasion,
please specify during booking. - Starting the night with standard effects lighting then bringing on the full lighting including laser & smokey is a common starter, the darker the venue the greater effect with the laser and lighting. - Glowsticks (or similar) might also be available on the night (and pre-orders)
- usually only available at some kids parties, call if you need glowsticks for other parties. - No charge for Music preparation, event time management, load-in & load-out,
full setup & packing up of DJ equipment including lighting.
Hourly rates start from the time you require the DJ to be setup by, so for example
if you require the DJ to be ready at 7pm and the last song is played by 11pm
then that would be a 4 hour fee. No charge for setting up or packing up time,
or any preparation of music prior, or local travel time, all of this is inclusive in your overall fee.
Terms, Conditions & General Information (Updated 2nd July 2015)
- Clients are requested to read the Terms & Conditions before signing this agreement.
- Business Name: DJ Mitch’s Dance Machine. (Geelong, Victoria) – operated by Mitch Pilgrim, ABN: 85513241149
- Any direct bookings through DJ-Music Businesses must be correctly verified, & fixed pricing through the DJ-Music Business may apply.
- The parties hereto agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions by Mitch Pilgrim.
The following Terms and Conditions attach to and form part of the Agreement between Mitch Pilgrim and the person named as the
Client on page one hereof. - If you were quoted a fixed price for the night or are booking through
another venue/pub/music-dj business then disregard the following prices for your party.
For all bookings through music-dj businesses please be sure that the correct details and sent to them.
- Mitch Pilgrim (DJ Mitch) has the Working With Children Check - Card Number 03147569-01, current permit valid until 15/7/2016.
- Mitch Pilgrim is covered for Public Liability insurance for $20,000,000. Current policy valid until 12/8/2016. Full details available upon request.
- Available for Pub-Club Gigs and Corporate Functions – prices negotiable - (regular or fill-in DJ work with or without lighting)
– Melbourne, Ballarat, Colac, surf coast & Geelong areas. Also available outside these areas, travel fee may apply outside of local
Geelong area. - Starting time is the time from when the music is first played (excluding some weddings and some functions)
if asked by customer unless Mitch Pilgrim decides to start playing background music earlier and will not
charge for the earlier starting time. - Standby charges may apply if the DJ is required to be playing music more than 15 minutes
prior to the start time, if Mitch voluntarily plays before this time this is not charged for.
Wedding Receptions will be charged from the time the equipment is to be set up by unless agreed to otherwise.
- Booking Fee. Where indicated a booking fee or deposit must be paid by the client to Mitch Pilgrim upon the signing
of this Agreement unless agreed to otherwise. Subject as hereinafter provided such Booking Fee shall be applied in part payment
of the Agreed Price. - Balance of Fee. The Client shall prior to the commencement of the performance
pay to Mitch Pilgrim, the balance of the Agreed Price unless otherwise indicated on the booking form. Mitch Pilgrim reserves the
right to withdraw his service if the balance of the Agreed Price is not paid prior to the commencement of
the performance. Personal cheques are NOT accepted unless previously arranged. Payment of the balance of the Agreed Price
is to be by Cash on the night or previous verified payment options
- Cancellation. The whole of the Booking Fee shall be forfeited to Mitch Pilgrim if the Client cancels the booking within 30 days
of the date of the function, unless agreed to otherwise.- Property Damage & Theft - any damage or theft to Mitch Pilgrim's property
including vehicle or any DJ equipment or personal property, caused by the customers guests, staff or other people within
the perimeter of the venue including 5 metre radius of Mitch Pilgrim's vehicle and including Mitch Pilgrim's
vehicle, any damage is liable to be fully paid for within 30 days of function date for all repairs or new replacement costs
whichever is the lowest of 3 quotes by nominated businesses of Mitch Pilgrim's choice and must be paid for in
full by the customer booking that function. Any payments outstanding after 30 days may incur further legal action of
which the customer must cover 100% of all legal fees and associated costs. Any legal costs at anytime must be
covered by the customer booking for any claims. Property damage claims are from the moment Mitch Pilgrim arrives to
set up at the venue to the time Mitch Pilgrim has driven out of the venue premises.- Indemnity.
The Client hereby indemnifies and holds safe Mitch Pilgrim against all claims, demands, suites or causes of action arising
from or in connection with the provision by Mitch Pilgrim of the services described herein or in respect of any
loss or damage to property of the client or any third party or in respect of any physical injury or death of the client or
any third party. The client acknowledges and agrees that this indemnity and release may be pleaded as a bar to any
such claim, demand, suite or cause of action aforesaid. - Start Time/Finish Time. The performance shall commence at
the time nominated on page one hereof as the start time and shall end at the time nominated as the finish time.
Subject to the agreement by Mitch Pilgrim an extension of the Finish Time may be arranged at an additional charge per
half hour for such extended performance. Setup and packup periods are not charged for.
- Booking Deposit MUST be made to confirm your booking (unless I have clearly stated otherwise). All bookings excluding
weddings there is a $50 minimum Booking Deposit required from all customers unless agreed to otherwise.
Full refund up to 30 days prior to your function if circumstances prevent you having the function on the original date.
Less than 1 month notice will incur $50 deposit to be forfeited, any remaining payment made will then be refunded instantly.
WEDDING BOOKINGS: $100 deposit not refundable within 30 days of your wedding date, any payments
above the $100 will be refunded instantly.
- Specific Music Required. Mitch Pilgrim shall use his reasonable best endeavours to provide music of a specified style or origin
PROVIDED that the Client provides not less than 2 days notice of its requirement, or unless agreed to otherwise.
A large variety of music is available on the night for any requests. Note: Heavy metal, gangsta rap, death metal, blues & folk music
not available at any function unless prior arrangements have been made for any special requests in these categories.
- Venues requiring the DJ to plug into a Audio Meter, the client must understand and acknowledge that in these venues the music levels
will not be as loud as they might demand as these Audio Meter systems cut power to the DJ setup,
these Audio Meter systems can be distruptive if the venue has had the system set poorly, the DJ will do what is
possible to keep the show running without the system cutting out the power but cannot guarantee no interruptions to the performance
due to these venue systems, no refunds applicable if venue Audio Meters cause distruptions during the DJ time.
- Strobe lights, UV (black) lighting & mirror balls are NOT used at all by DJ Mitch, a basic slow strobe-like effect is
programmed on some effects lights and will not cause adverse reaction.
- Some function rooms/reception venues/pubs will not permit the use of smoke machines.
Only where possible and if required the smoke machine will be in use.
- Laser Lighting is most effective when the main lights in the venue are turned off or down very low.
- Laser lighting and Smoke Machines – be sure your smoke detectors are turned off in the room of the smoke machine.
For a better effect, the darker the venue the more amazing the laser and other lighting looks.
This smoke machine is placed alongside the other DJ gear. The lasers & smoke machines are turned off during
any meals at the venue and are used appropriately at wedding receptions only if required.
If at the last moment that it is found that the smoke machine will not be allowed to be used at the venue, there is sufficient
lighting with each lighting setup to be suitable for the night anyway.
Mitch Pilgrim and his DJ's are not liable for any compensation whatsoever for the correct use of any smoke machines in the
event that the client allowed for the use of smoke machines but client didn't have arranged to turn off all smoke machines in
the area of the function and surrounding rooms from setup time including during and up to 1 hour after the conclusion of the function.
- Glow Products are NOT RECOMMENDED for use by children under the age of 5 years, without Parental Supervision.
Do not excessively bend glow products as this can cause these to break. The contents of the glow products if broken can
cause eye irritation and clothing discoloration, use appropriate first aid and rinse water into eyes.
- Exclusion. The Client hereby acknowledges that KARAOKE services are not included in this Agreement unless special
request has been made ONLY by the customer who has made the booking, no extra fee for basic karaoke.
Pre-arranged singers requiring use of microphones for a performance during the night is allowed.
- Video Package (and any free promotional video) - the customer must acknowledge that they are responsible for the
permissions for all of their guests and the
staff of the venue and venue premises to be videod. Discretion will be used when videoing and all video footage is
available to be viewed at anytime and should be done at best within 48 hours of function ending if their are any concerns or comments
before final editing has been done. The original video (unedited version) is available to view by the customers or guests
concerned at any stage after the function.Guests will be made aware by Mitch Pilgrim that videoing will be taken place at that function
and any objections or concerns can be directed to DJ Mitch directly at that time. Permission will be asked of the customer
as to whether portions of the video, and photos taken from the video can be used for promotional purposes only on Mitch Pilgrim
advertising including the DJ Mitch website. Discretion will be used thoughtfully regarding particularly not labelling full names, or any
other private details, not using or displaying the name of the venue, - not using footage or photos which may be
deemed inappropriate or defamatory.- New Years Eve rates is higher rates, all other days of the year are standard rates.
- I require a minimum of one hour to enter a venue and set up prior to the start time and also 30-45minutes allowance at the
end of the function to pack up. (for standard setups only). Large setups usually require longer times.
- Where parking is difficult to find, the client is to provide parking for one vehicle, as near to the performance area as possible,
any issues with parking must be addressed before the function date.
- Paying a booking deposit with completed booking form for your function is a 100% binding guarantee of contract and reservation
of your function date, cancellation at 30 days or more prior to your booking date will constitute a full refund,
within 30 days you will loose your forfeit minimum deposit fee and get any remaining payments back within 7 days.
Any cancellations must be made.
If your booking is cancelled during the time the DJ is at your venue for your booking and is not caused in any way by
the DJ, you will not receive any refund of payment.
- If you are booking other entertainment as well as hiring our services, please consider the amount of space available and
where you require the DJ to set up. Speaker location is usually best if it is no greater than
10 metres either side from the position of the DJ.
- All bookings should be taken on the understanding that the venue is in possession of the necessary entertainment & liquor
licenses. We are not responsible if the venue is found to be in breach of the terms of their license.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure equipment booked is suitable for use at the event venue. No refunds, part of full,
will be given for non-use of specific equipment that cannot be used due to any venue restrictions imposed.
- Smoke machines, Hazers, Dry Ice Machines - it is the client’s responsibility to ensure they have the relevant permission
from the venue for use of these services, and should there be any additional charges this is to be stood by the client.
- Mitch Pilgrim will not be responsible for any damage or loss to private or public property caused by invited or uninvited guests.
- The client is responsible for any damage to our equipment caused by yourself or any person at your function. Client agrees to
be charged for the full cost of any repairs or replacements required. (You will be advised of any damage as soon as it is caused)
- Mitch Pilgrim will not tolerate violent, aggressive or abusive behaviour from anyone under any circumstances. We also reserve
the right to terminate our services at any time that we feel our personal safety is under threat. We do not take responsibility
for ejecting any unwanted persons from any venue.
You will be advised of any problems that we may have in this respect with any of your guests.
- Under no circumstances may unauthorised personnel tamper, move or attempt to use equipment owned by the DJ. I cannot
accept responsibility for damage to property, or injury to persons caused directly by third party intervention.
- Equipment supplied is subject to change depending on the requirements of the venue (i.e. size and acoustics), number of
guests and availability of equipment.
- All equipment that is used is checked prior to arrival and has been fully tested for safety.
If we are linking our equipment within a fixed in-house audio system, we reserve the right to refuse to do so if the equipment
is considered to be unsafe or liable to cause damage to any component linked to it.
The client is liable if post inspections prove that damage has been caused by faulty equipment other than ours.
- Mitch Pilgrim operates regularly serviced and maintained sound and lighting and video equipment, and carry essential backup
equipment. In the rare event of any equipment failure, an onsite repair will be attempted; if repair proves successful
Mitch Pilgrim will play overtime for the length of the equipment failure. If however there is an irreparable breakdown in lighting a
partial refund will be given. If there is an irreparable breakdown in sound a full refund will be given.
- It is the responsibility of the client to make sure that there is an adequate provision of electrical power within ten metres of
our set-up point. We require a minimum of 1 power outlet dedicated purely for our equipment, 2 power outlets for
large setups or when using a smoke machine. Any damage caused to our equipment by an inadequate power supply or power
interruption is the responsibility of the client although I do run a UPS powerboard to prevent as best as possible
power surges or power dropouts with a backup power on my gear with the internal battery in the UPS which can keep powering
most of my gear for several minutes. The client is fully responsible for any damage caused to the equipment
caused by the use of noise limiters and the subsequent cut off and reintroduction of power without our consultation. If only
1 power outlet is available then only a safe maximum of equipment will be used for the function regardless of what
package was chosen for the function. - Lighting, sound and any other equipment may not be used by other entertainers or
by any other person(s) except with the express permission of the DJ prior to the event.
- Mitch Pilgrim will not be liable for non-fulfilment of this contract in any dangerous circumstances at your venue as listed
in these terms and conditions or in the event of a cancellation during your event not caused in any way by the DJ.
In the event of the client seeking compensation, we will not be liable under any such claim, and the contracted DJ will
only be liable for a sum up to and not exceeding the contracted amount.
- Mitch Pilgrim shall be entitled to terminate this contract without liability if for any reason beyond its control the DJ is
unable to perform, due to fire or theft of equipment, illness or breakdown of vehicle.
Mitch Pilgrim will use all reasonable endeavours to locate a replacement DJ, but, in the unlikely event of a non-performance
all monies paid will be refunded, but this will be the limit of our liability to you.
- Under Health & Safety laws, we can withdraw or refuse to perform in any unsafe building, access or venue where
the safety of our representatives or the public may be jeopardised.
In this unlikely event the booking will be terminated and the full booking fee payable.
- All information supplied is accurate and true to the best of my knowledge.
- You agree with and understand all terms and conditions in this agreement when fully completing booking form.
- Mitch Pilgrim has a current W.C.C.C - Working With Children Check and this card can be seen
(and copy obtained) at anytime by client.
- All terms and condtions also apply for any DJ booked by Mitch Pilgrim for any function.
- All business card artwork, photos, videos & website design © by Mitch Pilgrim.